What is an Avail Check?
An "Avail Check" is short for asking a Crew member's availability for work. You pick the dates and our system sends an email asking your potential crew member if they are available for that time via email.
How to Submit an Availability Check
- Click the "Lists" section on the top navigation bar
- Locate a List that you been working on. (This feature does not appear in "My Network")
- Click on "Check Avail" on the row of the contact you wish to gather availability for.
- Fill out the following:
- Project Name
- Start and End Date
- Role of the Crew Member
- Project Location
- Note (Not Required)
- Click Submit Avail Check
What happens after I send an Avail Check?
An email sent to your List contact's email with a simple Yes or No question to your Avail Check. Check Avail button changes over to a status, "Awaiting Response".
How do know if someone responds to my Avail Check?
- You receive an email of once your contact responds to the Avail Check email (see above)
- Once your contact responds to the Avail Check email, the status will update to either: