- Head to https://apply.impact.net/ if you aren't already there
- Type in an Email Address
- Click Next
- If the next screen shows "Create account", this means that you can create an account with that email. If you see "Sign In", please refer to the instructions below for further details.
- Type in a First and Last Name
- Type out a password
- Click Save
My Email is Already Been Signed Up
- If the screen shows "Sign in", this means that the email has been signed up with an account.
- You can either create a new account with a new email
- Attempt to reset your Application Portal password
I Can't Create an Application Portal Account
Please try visiting the site in a Private Window and creating the account. Instructions below:
- For Safari: File > New Private Window.
- For Chrome: At the top right, click More then New Incognito Window.
- For Firefox: click on the Firefox Menu in the upper-right-hand corner of the browser and select New Private Window.
If you experience the same issue, please send an email to email@example.com.